Long famous for our fillet knives and as creators of the iconic, non-slip grip we are in relentless in the pursuit of developing the highest quality, best performing and most durable fillet knife on the water. BUBBA first emerged from the coast of California in San Diego—a knife tough enough to withstand the grueling saltwater conditions. Now, we’ve expanded—reaching freshwater and saltwater fishermen all over the world. Our iconic, Bubba Red “Non-Slip Grip” handle and premium razor-sharp steel blades continue to stay at the forefront of our fillet knives.
- DIMENSIONS: 15” overall length with 9” blade
- EASE OF USE: Non-Slip Grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with trigger grip for added security
- RELIABLE: Features safety guards for protection from the blade and spines of fish
- DURABLE: Ideal for detailed precision cutting, a super thin 8Cr13MoV blade allows for effortless maneuvering to easily remove meat without loss, making it the ideal fishing knife
- CONVENIENT: The Ti-Nitride coated, rust resistant blade cuts through scales easily and features an extra sharp tip to make starting your cut a breeze and a sheath with a belt loop for close, hands free carry